By Ben on February 1, 2020
This week’s work sessions were very successful. The main focus for these work sessions was to take the hanger prototype to the next level and to reinforce the side supports of our robot. We started to convert our wooden prototype into a metal one. This also included installating a NEO Brushless motor to activate the mechanism eventually.
We also removed our electronics board and started to brainstorm a new layout that will be elevated on the robot so that we can still store balls in the center of the robot. Not only this, but we built in the side supports and drilled out the old rivets and replaced them with screws for added strength. Finally we switched to a horizontal battery mount and added more support for it.