Droids Robotics has been helping youth since 2015. In October 2020, we formalized our efforts by incorporating Droids Robotics as a Pennsylvania non-profit. We are excited by this next chapter as it opens up more possibilities for us and helps us to expand our efforts.
The purpose of this organization is to advance and enrich youth education, especially in the areas of science, technology, engineering, mathematics, robotics, and computer science.
The specific objectives and purpose of this organization shall be:
a. to provide instruction in STEM topics as listed above.
b. to provide facilities and equipment to engage in the promotion and participation of STEM and related activities.
c. to provide opportunities for participants to engage in such learning.
d. to sponsor, host and/or participate in events and activities that promote STEM and related education.
Our activities to date:
1. We support youth robotics teams (such as FRC 8027)
2. We organize competitions such as the Virtual Open Invitational
3. We support computer science events (FCHacks)
4. We run the following websites: EV3Lessons.com, PrimeLessons.org, FLLTutorials.com, FTCTutorials.com, FRCTutorials.com
5. We run the Share & Learn support groups
Board of Directors:
Our Directors each have a decade of experiencve in youth STEM organizations, including competitions, running non-profits, and creating STEM oppoortunities for students.
Sanjay Seshan, President and Founder
Arvind Seshan (Youth Advisor)